Day 8-First day of work for 1 Week team.
Perhaps it was the first day on the job.
Here's a thumbnail of the day..
- Jeff L did the devotional today on letting his reflection be a better representation of who he is on the inside (letting Christ move in us and be more of our identity)
- Jeff L's car wouldn't start. Please ask for the details, you might get different answers
- Jeff's replacement car is a minivan, so we're driving one less car now.
- Brad welcomed us, putting the 2-weekers among the new guys to have them run different sections
- A few of us worked with drywall for the first time.
- Hillary, a volunteer, brought us some white and dark choco chip cookies. Some of us had a few too many of them, they were excellent.
- Apparently the 1-week guys bring more munchies than the CoEd team.
- The 2-Weekers felt they hit the ground running, where the 1-Weekers were still in a haze from the red eye flight
- Had a brief catch-up meeting
- Celebrated Uncle Roy's Birthday, less out of actual date, but more out of tradition, with ice cream. Ate at "Quake's." The weird thing is, I think he treated....
- We'll try to have more later, but we tweeted some pictures this morning. You can look at the link to twitter above to help you.